Recent Why SERVPRO Posts
Why Sawyer Jewelers chose SERVPRO of Fenton
Sawyer Jewelers located in the downtown Fenton area, had a water main break on the third floor of their building on the night of Thursday January 31st. The Fenton Fire Department was first on the scene after receiving a call from the stores security company. Right away they notified the owner of the store, Chip Beltinck who then contacted SERVPRO of Fenton.
When asked about his experience with SERVPRO, owner Chip Beltinck's response was.........
"SERVPRO showed up on the night of our disaster within minutes of the flood. Everyone was more than accommodating and showed up with more than ample equipment to get everything straightened out. Josh (the owner of SERVPRO of Fenton) literally followed up every few hours to make sure I was happy with how everything was going. Josh was superb in communication, he answered every call and every question. He has gone out of his way to make extra trips on Sundays and well after business hours. I would use SERVPRO of Fenton again as long as I could have the same reliable people to work with. Josh and his crew are what make the franchise special. I appreciate the professionalism and the care I was given."
Sawyer Jewelers is happy to announce they will be re-opening their doors this coming Monday, March 4th with a beautiful new look.
What is Causing that Smell in your Home?
Did you know that it doesn't take a disaster to call SERVPRO? We specialize in all areas of cleaning your home, even odor removal.
Musty and Moldy?
if you smell a moldy odor, chances are you probably have mold. You should look for water leaks and damp items to find the source. It may be as simple as needing better ventilation, especially in your basement or bathroom. If the problem is bigger than you can handle, we have you covered with highly trained mold remediation technicians.
Gas leaks or problems with your plumbing are usually the culprit. You should check to see if the smell is coming form your drains when you turn on the water. If so it may be as simple as needing a new P-trap on your floor drain or it could be much more complicated. SERVPRO can send out a technician who can find the source of the problem and correct it.
A gas leak is much more dangerous and you should call 911 right away.
If you have pets, chances are they will leave behind a smell once in a while. Especially if we forget to clean out the liter box. If you do not have pets and you still smell a sickly animal smell, chances are you have a dead animal or insect nest in your plumbing or duct system. Either way SERVPRO of Fenton can help by identifying the problem and eliminating it.
If you have a smell in your home or business that you just cant shake, give SERVPRO of Fenton a call today!
You can trust SERVPRO of Fenton!
Here are a few of the many reasons why...
24-Hour Emergency Services
Our staff is ready and available for your call day or night and during all holidays.
SERVPRO provides clear and detailed estimates so their is no unwanted surprises.
When you call, a trained, uniformed SERVPRO professional will arrive with the proper tools needed to help protect your home or business and answer any questions or concerns you have.
We understand how important your home or business is to you so we will be happy to provide several references to help you feel confident that SERVPRO is right for you.
SERVPRO vs Polar Vortex
SERVPRO workers inside Sawyer Jewelers in Fenton
On Thursday January 31st freezing temperatures and icy winds came through Genesee county with a vengeance, leaving several homes and businesses with broken pipes and water damage. The Corner Stone building in downtown Fenton was one of the many buildings affected. A water main break on the third floor caused water to disperse all the way down to two local businesses, Sawyer Jewelers and Salon 416. Local SERVPRO owner Josh Ingersol was onsite within minutes with a full crew who worked around the clock to dry out the affected areas and prevent further damage. Click here to read the complete article.
SERVPRO of Fenton County is a big part of our community and on call 24/7 for when the unthinkable happens.
We are available day or night at 810-714-6600