Recent Before & After Photos

Flooring upgrade after a basement flood

After this homeowner's basement flooded in Linden, the subfloor was affected and needed to be completely replaced. Check out the difference once SERVPRO of Fen... READ MORE

Mold in a Kitchen in Montrose, Michigan

After an appliance leak that had been cleaned up and taken care of months ago, this family thought they were in the clear. Unfortunately for them, as is the ca... READ MORE

Mold in a Pantry in Linden, Michigan

We were called out to take care of mold that had developed in a Linden Pantry. The mold had formed due to an unnoticed leak in an exterior wall, which we were ... READ MORE

Mold on Baseboard in Grand Blanc home

After a dishwasher leaked in the kitchen of this Grand Blanc home, they called SERVPRO of Fenton in to mitigate. When we got on scene, we noticed the hardwood f... READ MORE

Fire at Fraternity House in Flushing, MI

After a fire at a local fraternity house; SERVPRO of Fenton was there to help. This is not a complete "before and after" comparison, but it gives you an idea of... READ MORE

Mold in Basement from Water Damage

This a before and after demo in a basement that suffered a major water loss. It's very important to make sure if you suffer from a water loss that you get the a... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire In Gaines, MI

After a kitchen fire, these homeowners called SERVPRO of Fenton to assist. When the homeowners noticed the fire, they used a fire extinguisher to put out the fl... READ MORE

Water Damage at Local Library

These photos are taken from a local library in Flint, MI that suffered a major water loss. As you can imagine, this library had thousands of books that were dam... READ MORE

House Fire in Flint

This is a home that was destroyed by a fire in Flint, Michigan. The fire demolished the whole living room, inside of the home and out. Our team here at SERVPRO ... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire in Flint

This is the aftermath of a house fire that started in the kitchen. It demolished the whole ceiling in the kitchen, and spread rapidly throughout the entire home... READ MORE