SERVPRO of Fenton takes the steps to combat Mold in your home
Mold can be a nasty visitor to your home, and go unannounced and unnoticed for days or weeks before you realize it's there. Many home owners choose to ignore the signs of mold, believing that the effects are not a big deal. When ignoring the signs of mold, you can not only damage your property but your health - Mold contaminates your clean air in your entire living space. If you have a feeling that your home could be affected, let the professionals at SERVPRO of Fenton handle the job of getting rid of it all at once.
Mold is very sensitive to deal with - the growth can spread very fast if it’s not dealt with in the correct way. Mold spores can become airborne and attach to other things in your home. Cleaning mold spores can be disturbed through the cleanup process and should be contained so it can’t spread into your home. At SERVPRO of Fenton our professionals are IICRC-certified, and trained in every aspect of the removal and treatment of mold.
The beginning stages of the removal process is the containment of the area. We create a physical barrier using plastic sheeting. When covering the area, we also focus on covering doors and air vents in the area so the affected air doesn’t travel in to other areas of your home. The next step is to place air movement machines that use negative air to filter the contaminants out of the air. These machines have powerful HEPA filters that draw in the negative air and the vent it outside your property using a hose.
We are here for any size mold situation 24 hours a day and 7 days a week! Call Today- 810-714-6600
About SERVPRO of Fenton
SERVPRO of Fenton specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.