Mold on Baseboard in Grand Blanc home
After a dishwasher leaked in the kitchen of this Grand Blanc home, they called SERVPRO of Fenton in to mitigate. When we got on scene, we noticed the hardwood flooring in the kitchen had started to warp. After taking moisture readings in the affected areas, we decided to test the wall that separated the kitchen and living room, and found that it too had suffered some water damage. After removing the baseboard, we noticed that mold had started to grow. We treated the mold with a special SERVPRO antimicrobial agent, and removed the baseboard from the home. After the removal of the flooring in the kitchen, drying out the affected areas, and making sure the homeowners were satisfied with the results- SERVPRO of Fenton began repairs. SERVPRO of Fenton ensures that the home is safe, clean, and "Like it never even happened."