Mold in a Pantry in Linden, Michigan
We were called out to take care of mold that had developed in a Linden Pantry. The mold had formed due to an unnoticed leak in an exterior wall, which we were able to repair. We removed the affected drywall, cleaned and dried out the interior of the wall, and the homeowner was left satisfied with no more harmful mold in their pantry!
It's situations like this that hiring a service like ours is invaluable - for the health and wellness of your family, and the longevity of your home! Give SERVPRO of Fenton a call at 810-714-6600 if you discover mold in your home.